SCOUT COLOR (OPEN-WIDTH)
Our cold pad-batch (CPB) dye padder is of the latest technology and features an advanced control system with graphical process visualization. The unit is entirely made of stainless steel and thereby easy to clean.
Different configurations for knit and woven fabrics are available in working widths from 1.600 [mm] to 3.400 [mm].
Reactive cold pad-batch dyeing on the SCOUT COLOR has many advantages over traditional discontinuous dyeing;
- Fewer and cleaner effluents: No salts or silicates,
- High reproducibility and minimum re-work,
- High flexibility in batch size (from color samples up to 1.000 kg batches),
- Suitable for delicate fabrics,
- Shiny fabric surface without crease marks,
- No need for enzymatic bio-polishing.